T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am starting to get into screen printing and have a press and a flash dryer but I am having trouble exposing my screens and burning my images. It is really a pain in the *** for me (home-made exposure unit - I don't have enough money to buy a real one currently) and was thinking about just outsourcing that process until I can buy the proper equipment to expose it right. What are your suggestions on doing something like this? Anyone else do this? I am looking for some input on whether is it worht it for me to do this for a little bit or to just wait a while until I have enough money to buy a unit. Thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am in Boston, MA. Right now I have the 500watt halogen but I don't really have a good spot for a darkroom. It usually just doesn't work out. I would need a lot of halftones done too. I am currently in band and will just do designs for us for now but a lot of my friends are also in bands and I will do a lot for them also when I have the capability. Right now I don't NEED any screens dont but I am just looking for a place I can talk to and get screens when I need it. Any suggestions?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.