T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just launched our new website yesterday (some bugs to fix and content to fill in) any feedback welcome. We design and manufacture the majority of our items including the tshirts within the UK

Many Thanks

John

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
It might be my eyes but that yellow on the first banner seems very hard to read, other than that nice site.

·
Registered
214 Posts
It's not to bad......I think the yellow is a bit bright.

On a seprate note you have a great starting selection of MMA equipement and clothing.

Wish you the best of luck

·
Registered
137 Posts
I like it. I don't see the bright yellow that everyone is talking about, but maybe you've already changed that. Are you using Bigcartel for the web design/template? Good luck with everything and much success.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I couldnt see the yellow either, but when I got on a friends computer it was soo bright its going tonight! No its a custom theme / template I made took a few weeks to get it all sorted as well. Some of the simple t-shirts are doing well on there, which isnt something we expected to shift as much of :)

Thanks for everyones replies to date

·
Registered
359 Posts
I think it looks cool. You might consider adding some color to the sides. If you have a high resolution monitor, you get a lot of white space. Also, while it's cool, I'm not sure you need to show inventory (although I'm not sure what else you'd put in the space!)

Best wishes.

Are you using screen printing? I doubt you could use direct to garment printing because of the material content...

Cheers,

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Are you using screen printing? I doubt you could use direct to garment printing because of the material content...

Cheers,
Yeah we screen print on just about everything due to the volume we produce except on the t-shirts at the moment we have stock of blank tops and we make them up as we get orders using vinyl.

For us it saved us a fortune and space without having to set up and store 20-30 additional screens. In the future we will look at screening them all in advance once we know what tops are popular but for now, heat transfer is working well and helps us keep the costs down in the long run.

The other reason for it is that we produce allot of one off walk out tee's for the fighter to wear as well.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I rechecked your website at home and on my hi-def monitor and I have to say that the yellow is pretty bright and hard to read. Other than that, everything else looks good.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts