T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

I once new a term when printing below the back of the collar on a tee. It was the same rule of two to three fingers down for printing and positioning. I have forgotten the term. I have seen the word "yoke" when searching for terms that describe printing signature or your brand or your emblem below the back collar... But there is another term specific to the screen-printers and this industry.

Does anybody know the term or terms besides yoke or back print? Thanks -Chaz
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.