T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
The other post was removed because it was getting off topic.

We also ask that comments about the moderation or to the moderators be sent directly to the moderators or admin and not be posted in the thread to keep the thread from going even further off topic :)

If you have any questions about why a post was removed, please feel free to email me directly or send me a PM and I'll be happy to give more details or explain what happened.

I know it's fun to joke around, and I'm a big fan of it :D At the same time, sometimes a small joke can turn into 4-5 replies (sometimes more) that starts to take away from the person trying to get help. People sometimes then get frustrated that their question isn't getting answered or feel intimidated that they can't ask for things to get back to what they were asking about.

Another side effect of the OT posts is that the people that are subscribed to the thread to get email updates on new posts get emails for things like "LOL" or "me too", when they are hoping to get more information about the topic being discussed :)

I know, all boring stuff :) But hey, that's the crazy stuff forum admins have to think about.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The other post was removed because it was getting off topic.

We also ask that comments about the moderation or to the moderators be sent directly to the moderators or admin and not be posted in the thread to keep the thread from going even further off topic :)

If you have any questions about why a post was removed, please feel free to email me directly or send me a PM and I'll be happy to give more details or explain what happened.

I know it's fun to joke around, and I'm a big fan of it :D At the same time, sometimes a small joke can turn into 4-5 replies (sometimes more) that starts to take away from the person trying to get help. People sometimes then get frustrated that their question isn't getting answered or feel intimidated that they can't ask for things to get back to what they were asking about.

Another side effect of the OT posts is that the people that are subscribed to the thread to get email updates on new posts get emails for things like "LOL" or "me too", when they are hoping to get more information about the topic being discussed :)

I know, all boring stuff :) But hey, that's the crazy stuff forum admins have to think about.
No Worries!

OOPS! Sorry to all that got an email on this!:eek:

John

1 - 6 of 6 Posts