T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re: Recent Prints from our Brother GT-541 - Post Yours Here

Sorry, just trying to help. I’ve been in business long enough to have run into these issues. Unexpected things happen; I had a use tax audit a few years back. Honest to God the tax adjuster sat in my office, pointed to the clock on the wall a customer had given to me, and inquired if I had paid use tax on the clock. Another example, do you know you can’t even legally sew the word Peterbilt? Not the logo, just the word. I found that out the hard way too.

I’m giving friendly advice here, based on personal experience. I don’t understand why anyone would be offended.
If we looked at everything we do each day, we could find a legal issue with it. I could probably sue you for the way you brush your teeth if I wanted too.

If you would like to start your own thread about your past then that would be great, but to raise the legal question on this thread is nonsense IMO. This thread is about "prints from a DTG" not if it's legal or not.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
These posts were moved out of the thread because they were taking it too far off topic.

It's really not a good idea to attack someone for giving friendly advice that could keep them out of trouble.

We don't allow discussion of illegal activities here, so if someone was trying to help, then that's OK.

If you have a problem with post, please use the "report bad post" feature instead of attacking someone in a post about what they are posting. That only serves to drag a thread further off topic.

I understand that these forums may operate differently than other forums that you're used to, but we really want to keep things professional (and friendly). We're all here to help.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts