T-Shirt Forums banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

· Registered
1,662 Posts
Two options to solve your problem.

1. Flog them off on Ebay and use the money to buy some more. :)

2. Have a girlfriend like mine that says "you're not wearing that same tee shirt again are you"? That automatically means your wardrobe gets rotated, so no musty clothes. Alternatively I get to hear "you're not wearing that with all the collar frayed and look it's got holes in it". That is a real honey for making sure you always have wiping rags in the garage.

On a practical level, I also run my business from home, so you get used to stuffing things in every nook and cranny. You can hang tee shirts at the back of desks, behind free standing wardrobes, in the loft space, in the roof of the garage. Its all down to using a bit of ingenuity. :)

· Registered
450 Posts
I hang all t-shirts, whites on the left side and colors on the other in our walk in closet (very simple, poles on both sides with a shelf above). My husband and I have a sort of shared white T-shirt wardrobe, this is on the left closest to the door and behind those are all of my own t-shirts that he won't wear. all of the colored Ts are mixed, I wear most of the colored ones. Then in the very back on both sides are all of our weird "formal" wear, that hangs gathering dust:)

· Registered
286 Posts
One thing i noticed when I was folding them is that I couldn't asses whether or not I wanted to wear it without pulling it out and looking at the shirt...then i would have to refold it and that got old fast.

I hang mine in color sequence now. my closet looks like a rack in a clothing store.

· Registered
5 Posts
Two drawers full and my favorites get hung, by color with the designs all facing to the left.

When I get tired of one it gets retired to the bottom drawer and is replaced by one from the top drawer.
I keep rotating... one from the bottom drawer moves up top

· Registered
1 Posts
hmm im new around here but according to that little survey im a t-shirt junkie for sure, I currently own 55+ t-shirts in several colors, sizes, and designs. I also plan on putting in an order for 20 more shirts :D

They're all hung in my closet/missing space in my wall

41 - 51 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.