T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
56,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been meaning to ask this for a while...

For those of you junkies out there who are like me and have a TON of t-shirts in your wardrobe that you like to wear often, how do you organize them?

Is there some secret shelving system that I don't know about that would be perfect for t-shirts?

Do you just hang them up on hangers, fold them in a drawer? Pile them up on the floor?

There has to be a nice t-shirt wardrobe organizational system for people who like to wear a lot of t-shirts.

Something that will let you see the different designs on the front (are you feeling artistic today, want to make a funny statement tomorrow) and easily browse through them.

If something doesn't exist, between our massive t-shirt minds, we should be able to come up with an ideal solution :)

Any thoughts? Ideas?

· Premium Member
56,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So hanging up on hangers isn't "taboo" for t-shirts? I thought I read here that it stretches out the neckline.

I admit, most of my t-shirts are hung up in the closet (but not by color).

Sometimes I pick out the t-shirt of the day by "feel" (seeing which ones are ringspun/soft).

Hmm, what counts as a junkie? I probably only have about thirty five - more than the average bear, but I imagine I look like a lightweight beside you (believe it or not I didn't even wear t-shirts five years ago, at all).
Funny you should ask :) According to a recent survey, most people owned between 11-20 t-shirts. Over 31+ qualifies you as a junkie (see attachment A for reference :))

Attachments

· Premium Member
56,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I suspect the problem is people who are too lazy to hang shirts properly (i.e. they insist on shoving the hanger through the neck) so they are stretching the neckline themselves
Umm, at the risk of being one of the aforementioned "lazy" people, what is the "proper" way to hang t-shirts on a hanger if not putting the hanger through the neck?

Heh Even by that survey a quarter of respondents have more than 30 t-shirts though, which seems pretty significant. Where's that from by the way?
It's a survey I ran for a while on t-shirtcountdown

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.