T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have received organic samples from several vendors. The SOS from texas that someone posted previously was not what i was looking for. Its a very "coarse" shirt with a bulky collar and loose fit in general. Organic Apparel has a pretty soft shirt and offers a decent variety of colors but the shirts are kind of loose and short. We decided to use Royal Apparel... they don't have very many colors but the fit is almost exactly like American Apparel. In fact they said the pattern is only 1/2" off. I'm pretty sure all of these companies sent us fabric swatches for free so just drop them a line. American Apparel has very nice organic shirts as well but like you said they don't have the color options. Ultimately it depends on the style of shirt and color choices you are after.

I think eventually we will end up just buying white blanks off of either American Apparel or Organic Apparel and having them custom dyed.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.