T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All- This is my first post, not that means much, so bare with me if you have answered these questions before. I am in the process of creating a new line of organic T- shirts for men, women and kids and was wondering if you knew of a few good quality organic T-shirt manufacturers in the US (not super expensive) that offers a number of colors and private labeling? Also, I assume the course of action is to purchase these T-shirts from the manufacturer then send them to my screen/ ink printer guy to incorporate my private tag near the collar and my design on the shirt itself...is this the correct course of action? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

· Registered
64 Posts
Bamboo is generally a little more expensive currently, however, it is a great fabric, and will become more and more popular. We have had clients, who have not followed printing intructions for bamboo, it is a different fabric, more sensitive to printing.

Good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.