T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys! I recently ordered 11 rhinestone transfers from ProWorld and I just wanted to let you know how thoroughly satisfied I am with my purchase! These transfers are TOP quality and I am over the moon about them!

Will be ordering more very soon! Thanks for such a great product! :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
I also ordered rhinestone transfers from proworld and have been pleased with the transfers. I have also ordered some of their heat transfers and they worked great also - except for some reason I had problems with the ones that are puff transfers - they do not peel all the way off??? Any ideas why?? I followed the instructions to the letter....

·
Registered
3,838 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I love the rhinestone transfers and ordered many more. However one that I would really like to have is simply a rhinestone "Navy". There are some for Marines and Army but not Navy.

I also have had troubles with the Puff transfers - also about a 50% success rate which translates into some losses when you ruin t shirts. I'll probably avoid them for now.

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
I love the rhinestone transfers and ordered many more. However one that I would really like to have is simply a rhinestone "Navy". There are some for Marines and Army but not Navy.

I also have had troubles with the Puff transfers - also about a 50% success rate which translates into some losses when you ruin t shirts. I'll probably avoid them for now.

Me and puff Transfers do not get along,, but if you are going to try know that a puff transfer from most places are only heated at lower heat for like 5 -7 sec,,

or it turns to marshmellow fluff.

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
Brett, I am sorry to hear that you problems with some of the designs. If you could send me a PM with specifics I would like to address the issue. We do sell thousands of rhinestone transfers and we rarely have a complaint. If a customer receives a defective product we want to 'make it right' immediately.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Brett, I am sorry to hear that you problems with some of the designs. If you could send me a PM with specifics I would like to address the issue. We do sell thousands of rhinestone transfers and we rarely have a complaint. If a customer receives a defective product we want to 'make it right' immediately.
Just called your customer service -- they came nowhere near making it right!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've been ordering rhinestone transfers for at least 5 years now, maybe longer. I find certain designs hold up better than others. Here lately I've been having issues with designs that use hot pink stones. They fall off after several washes and yes, I wash inside out.

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
There have been some issues with Hot Pink Stones and the glues, in the past 6 months, Depending on where the transfers are created they may or may not be aware of the issue,

I would contact Where you got the stones or transfers from and I am sure he will correct the problem for you.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.