T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The client previously ordered a run on white shirts; and now has placed an order on light colored shirts.

The blue when printed without an underbase has turned out to the client's satisfaction. However, white ink must now be laid down inside the fish and the lettering (king neptune and bad to the bone).

what would be my optimal settings in PowerRip and how would these change should i have to print the image on a shirt requiring full underbase?

[MEDIA]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii531/atomicpress/TourneyShirtFINAL.jpg[/MEDIA]

(side note: i accidentky erased my presets while toying around with my settings)

Regards to all

· Registered
875 Posts
Many thanks for all of the assistance this morning.

I wound up printing the image with the standard transparent settings (instead of creating a custom base). I was pleasantly surprised @ the ink cost for this image in 9x13 --- $1.81

Needless to say, I am well pleased.

Great to hear! I think that is less than what we were able to achieve during training.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.