T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I am based in Scotland but sell internationally. I have noticed a difference in which designs are most popular in the UK to those I sell abroad and I was wondering what people thought of the designs I currently have online.

Thanks Again!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi there,
Really like them. Simple and bold, with some humour thrown in. Quite tempted by the 'Dangernuts'. I'm from the UK, by the way.
Regards, Jane.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi SID,

I'm not big into shirts with sayings on them but I think your designs are pretty neat. I like the "perfect Saturday" one.

I know you were just looking for opinions on the designs but I thought I'd throw in a suggestion for the site too. I'd look at postloading the shirt images in the background on the home page before the user gets to the product pages. I'm on a T-1 here at work and it took a bit for them all to load. Your images are nice and big and show good detail which is what you want, but the performance (load time) could be improved with a little script. PM me if you're interested and I'll shoot over some code.

You could also put the images smack on the main page so people can see them immediately and start buying when they hit the site. Maybe thumbnail or size them a little smaller for quicker load times and have them pop a bigger detail image when clicked on.

Anyway, good luck with the bidness.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts