T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Premium Member
7,895 Posts
I like robots so I checked ur site out. Hey Eric, your site looks great! I personally don't like when prices end in .99 though. I would rather pay $18 or $17 than $17.99 but that's me. It's simplier for me. It's a small thing!! The site looks great. Best wishes.

· Registered
1,110 Posts
Overall I like the site. I would recommend doing a little proofreading though. There are a feel small typos, you instead of your and that sort of thing.

I think you've done a nice job of carrying your theme through the site.

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks a lot Kristine! Before you and Kelly gave me a review, I thought my post was being ignored.:rolleyes: I just went through the site and couldn't find the typos. It has been a long day, so I could have missed them again. If you don't mind, could you point them out. Thanks again for taking the time to check out the site.

· Registered
1,110 Posts
On the About Us Page "You can lessen the blow by showing you support" should be your - 2nd paragraph

On the About Us Page "But, the best way to show your support is to buy a t-shirt or two or three." - Last sentence on the page. That's not really considered good grammar. You might consider changing the sentence to something like "The best way to show your support, however, is to buy a t-shirt or two or three." I know this one is a little grammar nazi of me, but starting sentences with but or and is a pet peeve of mine.

On the Mao-Bot product description page China should be capitalized. On the Halftone-Bot page special is misspelled.

Those are the primary proofing issues that I found.

· Registered
96 Posts
I like the site ! look really nice, just one thing.. Logo.. is toooo big ! and that effect of emboss I think is over done you logo should be more simple max some gradient it would be ok and some drop shadow, but really a little, and try to move your logo to the top left side or right, on grey area, give it a chance, it may work, Just my 3 cents :)) Good luck !

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.