T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I have read alot about opaque transfers as far as quality, durability, and ease of use. I'm just looking to see what paper brand most of you guys are using. I know badalou is a great supporter of iron all but I have read of its difficulty of use. Other mentioned papers were trans jet, and t-shirt paper.com. I am just wondering that of these papers which ones do most of you guys use as far as washability and quality go. I'm looking to do art images with text so plastisol isn't an option for me. any help/info is greatly appreciated.:)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot to mention that direct to garment printing would be just right for me but i dont have the funds or know of any direct to garment printers in hawaii.

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
opaque transfers are for dark. I only use Iron all for lights. I received some samples of Ink jet Soft Feel which is the same paper as Iron all as for as what it does. It comes from Powerful papers www.visual-color.com it is about 79 cents a sheet. so for so good. I have been using blue grid paper which a lot of the vendors use. By the way watch out for Visual.. I think they used car salesman working for them. They really push it. also min are 100 sheets. at least New Milford I can buy 25 and get free shipping.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts