T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am pretty much down to two names I am trying to decide between for my company. They are very similar which makes this really stupid, but I'm stumped, so hopefully you guys could tell me which one you prefer. So anyway here they are.

PP Mohawk - (which is the name of a pet bird that I felt inspired by)

or

JP Mohawk - (JP is my initials + Mohawk)

So, either "PP Mohawk" or "JP Mohawk"

Thanks in advance for your opinions.

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
I think JP is better, I think having your company refered to as PP would not be good. This was the first think that hit my mind. I wish you the best. .... JB

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Of the two options I prefer JP (partly for the immature possibilities of PP, partly because the repeated letter was boring, and JP are more interesting sounding initials). But if I'm being honest, I don't like either.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Of the two options I prefer JP (partly for the immature possibilities of PP, partly because the repeated letter was boring, and JP are more interesting sounding initials). But if I'm being honest, I don't like either.

Haha yeah that's what I was afraid of using the PP for. I felt it would be misconstrued. Thanks for affirming my belief.

It stinks too because I have the artwork for my t shirts, and all the paperwork and everything else for my company. Everything is ready to go and the only thing that has been holding me back is this dreaded name.

·
Registered
369 Posts
lol did he say pp? I say JP if its ONLY between the two.. but that might not be a good name if youre designing childrens clothes or something..

·
Registered
53 Posts
Mohawk is also the name of a paper company. I don't know if they make transfers. Maybe you could use P squared (squared symbol)?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts