T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
38 Posts
Hello
On your homepage which is also your about us page, the banner at the top only shows part of the design, what is the rest ?.
I'm really confused with your prices, first it is £12.99 then when I change size to even S or M it goes up to £14.99, which if I was a shopper I would not be happy with. I'm more confused as some T-shirts remain the same price when I select size S?. Also can I take it that Postage is £0 ?.
I don't like the Paypal, looks like I have no option but to sign up to Paypal.
There are a few things missing, which are.

1) Address & Telephone No. for company.

2) Returns Policy.

3) Privacy Policy.

4) What T-shirts do you use and what method of printing
etc. A sizing chart maybe good ?.

5) Are all your T-shirts unisex, as I can't see a male/female section.

Regards Obeseman

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks sorted prob with prices, its free postage yes and i will look into other issues....also just changed and added a blog as well, may be worth looking again...cheers...and p.s. i need all the help i can get, i am confident with my Artistic side but not my business one..lol.

· Registered
348 Posts
lol everyone sure does like to hate on the united states.. can't we just limit it to hating on our retarded president? anyway, the text on your site doesn't do any justice for your designs, it's like you have all these bright, hand illustrated designs and then you use arial or some sans serif font for everything on your site

· Registered
111 Posts
I like the colors and originality ! I think it's cool how you tell your customers they can send pictures of themselves wearing your stuff. It is a great way to get them involved. The one piece of advice would be to make your banner really original. Use an awesome font with some interesting graphics to grab your customer and potential customer's attention ! Oh and make sure you explain the print method : customers want to know if it is smooth like water based screen or DTG - or more rough like plastisol screen print.

Good Luck !

· Registered
38 Posts
Hello
Just noticed on the checkoput page it has a hotmail address, [email protected] I would get rid of it, its tacky. I cant see a way to read your guest book, I take it no one has posted yet ?.
Which Mrsite option did you go with, I'm considering using them. Also where in the U.K are you?.I'm in London originally from Edinburgh.

Regards Obeseman

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i'm based in Leicester obeseman, the site is pretty new its difficult and is always a work in progress, i 'm having a blast with it though, the reason i posted on here was jsut to get feed abck on whats not working on it etc. I have few folks who work with me and other who will be working with me on this and its an extension to my paintings and stuff. I jsut want to have fun and make my website seem fun. P.s. i'm not a USA hater, as i explain to folks, United States of Destruction isn't about America, it can be about anything you want, its about punk, its about rebelion and not following the line...................

· Registered
43 Posts
I like the t shirts, the website is a bit, I dunno, "off" maybe? I do llke the design but I don't know if its immediatly clear what it is? Im in the process of opening up my own blog/site and Ive been doing some research. The simpler you make it for people the easier it is for them to buy your cool shirts. Now if I can just apply this to my own site! Good luck

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.