T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just opened a cafepress store and I just wondered when I shop the marketplace, why my products arent showing up? Am i missing a button somewhere, HELP! Thanks :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I want to put it in Baby Category, but does that come up when you go to categorise your store, NO, aaaaaaaah headache!

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
I think you can categorize your store when you login to the CafePress shopkeeper management area.

You select the category that best fits your site, and once you have submitted it, it takes a few days before your products show up I think.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh by the way, heres the link, www.cafepress.com/kirstees.

I only have one design up so far, Im also working on my own site for actual real rhinestones tees primarily for babies and kids.

www.kirstees.co.uk. Just a holding page at the moment, but hopefully will be up and running soon.

As for cafepress, I can go in and categorise, man, i cant spell that word! but it doesnt seem to give you any options for "Baby". I put it in the digital art section for the moment, but it would be nice for my designs to come up when a shopper hits the baby button in the marketplace, which it isnt coming up in...........RAR! Im so impatient, a few days is too long lol, oh dear!

·
Registered
401 Posts
be patient. Although it does usually take a few days for it to show up, I submitted a t-shirt last week and it still isn't listed.

Kirsty - the baby category is called Babies and is under:
Cultures And Groups -> Parenting/Family

1 - 5 of 5 Posts