T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to find a way to get signature design t shirts for several classes at our area school. If I let the kids sign with an opaque pen onto my film paper, will I be able to burn that onto the screen. I can't think of any other way. I tried just a simple permanent marker,but that did not work. Will the pen work or does anyone else know how to do this? Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
29 Posts
pphsmom, any luck with this? i have a request to do a 'CLASS OF 09' shirts with signatures. i have a scanner and corel x3. could i just scan the images into corel then arrange them around the design as needed?

·
Registered
570 Posts
pphsmom, any luck with this? i have a request to do a 'CLASS OF 09' shirts with signatures. i have a scanner and corel x3. could i just scan the images into corel then arrange them around the design as needed?

To rearrange the signatures you will need to use the power trace on the bitmap your scanner will produce. This can lead to degredation of the signatures. Sometimes it is worse than others, so best to give it try and see what you get.

Good Luck

·
Administrator
15,479 Posts
Glager,

How many signatures will there be? Ideally, you would have them sign on the design itself, or on a plain cover sheet with the design placed underneath where it can be seen. Then there would be no arrangements necessary.

·
Registered
696 Posts
We just print out the "Class of 09" design (several times in case of errors when signing)

Give them to the school with a black fine tip marker. tell them to sign as large as possible
for each student.

Have been doing it this way for years

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.