T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm interested in purchasing Oobling and downloaded the demo but have not installed it yet. Does anyone know if it is only good for so many days, opened so many times, etc? Is it fully functional during that time?

The only reason I am asking is I'm super busy right now and won't have a lot of time to play with it so I can decide and I don't want to lose "days", etc.

I also need to get rid of Sierra Hot Fix before I purchase Oobling as I don't use it - the only problem is they want $100 to transfer the license (ouch!).

Thanks for any help.

CB

· Registered
850 Posts
Carol what do you think OObling will do for you what your programs you have won't already?...

To answer your question... OOBling is never ending Demo but you cannot save anything you create in the demo...

That said your HotFix is really going to do more for you than OObling... The other drawback you have with OObling is pretty much the same issue with Hot Fix is there is very little detailed how to when it comes to actually designing anything...

Kevin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.