T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Im interested in doing some t-shirts to sell but Im doing it mostly for the fun of it and i have a couple of concepts in my head that I think would catch people's attention. Im not interested in dealing with retailers or anything like that (don't really have the time to anyways)...I was thinking more like one of thos online places that get your shirt done and set you up with a little website to sell them and what not, site might not even be neccesary I could put one together myself....
I heard of cafepress.com but I don't know i have heard this and that about it, and I thing its kind of corny, any suggestions?:)

·
Registered
302 Posts
What would make you think it's corny?

A lot of people love cafepress.com. Some like, spreadshirt.com and printmojo.com. There are a few more but those are among the more popular.

Good luck.

·
Registered
401 Posts
If you just want to test the waters with your idea then a place like cafepress, zazzle, spreadshirt is a good place to start.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have been with CP for a few months now and as a "Hobby site" it is fantastic. You can get your feet wet for free and if you want to pump it up to a "professional" business it is only a few bucks a month the support is excellent (although you need to get involved in the forums for the best support) The quality is acceptable and the Affiliate Program is one of the best in the industry. I highly recomend it. (I have also tried Zazzle and Spreadshirts they are also very good but do not fit my catagory of store as well so I haven't focused on them as much)

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Printfection.com is another option. They are fairly new and they do direct-to-garment printing. I found that the product design interface is much more user-friendly than CP ... it gives you more control over size and placement of the design.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts