T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking into purchasing online design software like the ones offered by expertlogo or shirtsoftware.com. Before I go and spend the money on these programs I wanted to see what kind of response people who are currently using these or similar software have gotten since they have launched it.

How easy is it to get set up?
How did you get people to your site?
How many hits per day? orders?

I am not going to be doing any DTG just wholesale orders of 36 pieces per design or more. Thank you for your help and insight....

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have been looking into purchasing online design software like the ones offered by expertlogo or shirtsoftware.com. Before I go and spend the money on these programs I wanted to see what kind of response people who are currently using these or similar software have gotten since they have launched it.

How easy is it to get set up?

I am not going to be doing any DTG just wholesale orders of 36 pieces per design or more. Thank you for your help and insight....
I have visited the web site of shirtsoftware and expertlogo, and very disappointed.

Hope u may get good solution from them and share with us.

I am also looking for online design software - low cost, simple and easy to use. :)

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
These 2 questions really aren't related to the use of online design software programs.

You can find great tips on how to get people to your site by looking through other marketing threads here in the forums:

marketing related topics at T-Shirt Forums

marketing tips related topics at T-Shirt Forums

The number of hits per day and orders also won't be effected much by the online ordering.

You can also find topics that discuss people's experiences with the different software by searching for it by name (shirtsoftware, pikiware, expertlogo, etc) using the search box at the top of the forums.

This link should also help: online tshirt designer related topics at T-Shirt Forums

1 - 4 of 4 Posts