T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm designing a t shirt for Rockin' for Rwanda, a benefit concert. I'm a total n00b and i need to find an online retailer that will provide me with a 1 time run of t shirts. I need to keep the price low since its for a charity and i still want the quality to be respectable. Can you seasoned vets through me a few options. I don't need the shirts to be hosted and sold online. Thanks in advance as i'm sure you have answered this question 1 zillion times.
Bryce

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
I'm designing a t shirt for Rockin' for Rwanda, a benefit concert. I'm a total n00b and i need to find an online retailer that will provide me with a 1 time run of t shirts. I need to keep the price low since its for a charity and i still want the quality to be respectable. Can you seasoned vets through me a few options. I don't need the shirts to be hosted and sold online. Thanks in advance as i'm sure you have answered this question 1 zillion times.
Bryce
You do know that just about any screen printer will provider you with a run of t-shirts, right?

If you call around to your local screen printers in the yellowpages, you can get 2-3 quotes to see which ones are competitive.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts