T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much would you estimate an average price would be for printing 30-50 shirts with 21"x16" single color designs? The shirts would be Tultex ($2.49 each), water based ink, and only one screen, one print location.

I have seen "specials" on several screen printers websites for 100 white single color shirts for between $3.25-$3.75 each, no set-up fees. Mine would be some white, some light, a few dark (each design is different and would need 30-50 of each).

·
Registered
238 Posts
It depends on your costs... sometimes its worth it to be a loss leader.. Lots of factors to weigh in. Do yourself a favor and create a pricing calculator and factor in everything.. There are a few good threads out there on this same question.

Is there a greater perceived value based on the large print? If so, that may justify a greater cost. Charge what's appropriate for your market.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would estimate $5.76 per print on an order of 50, $2.88 on an order of 100. But that's just me.;)
That doesn't make any sense. You would charge the same exact dollar amount for doing the work of 50 as you would of 100? Thats $163 after the price of shirts for 50 and $39 after the price of shirts for 100..

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
That doesn't make any sense. You would charge the same exact dollar amount for doing the work of 50 as you would of 100? Thats $163 after the price of shirts for 50 and $39 after the price of shirts for 100..
It makes perfect sense. I have to make $288 to make it worth printing. You would be paying the minimum order print price, but you don't have to buy an extra 50 shirts. Those prices were print prices only.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.