T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.
I am trying to source canvas tote bags in a range of sizes, as well as blank canvas cotton banner blanks.

I have read through many of the old threads and was just looking to see if there were any current recos for great totes. I will be using jpss transfers and I will be hand embellishing the bags with glitter accents. Sounds crazy, I know. Lol.

The canvas banners I am looking for would be a smaller size to hang on a door for a party. I will be glitter embellishing them as well. I also would like a dowel picket up top for hanging.

Any input or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Not all canvas bags imprint well.
I used to use Toppers 806 (?) and then after years... could not get a decent imprint.
I suspect they started to put more sizing which repelled the ink and carrier.
Just my experience. Had to give up on cotton canvas.

LEO

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not all canvas bags imprint well.
I used to use Toppers 806 (?) and then after years... could not get a decent imprint.
I suspect they started to put more sizing which repelled the ink and carrier.
Just my experience. Had to give up on cotton canvas.

LEO
I just got my press today! I just tested out about 10 muslin bags-they are small and tightly woven. I tried with jpss and glitter vinyl. I think they came out great. Although, it is my first batch and it they could be awful to a pro's eyes .LOL!
I have not received the totes yet, but I do think they will be trickier.
Thanks for the input and help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.