T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have never in my life been so saddened, sickened and absolutely freaking OUTRAGED in my entire life - and that's saying a LOT! :mad:

The Raw Story | Md. mayor's dogs killed by SWAT after cops deliver pot

Here's the e-mail address of the Prince George County Police Department , from their web-site.
[email protected]

tell 'em what you think! they've certainly heard this taxpayer's nickel's worth - and ashamed to say a former resident of PG county....before it became a nazi police state.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Hi Jan, I just wanted to give you the heads up that this thread was moved out of the forums.

The forums aren't really a place to start an email campaign about an issue. Even in the Lounge area, we tend to stay away from political issues because they can lead to mixed emotions and arguments.

I know this is an issue that hits home for you, but it's not really a topic that fits the forums.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry - delete it altogether if you wish.... i guess i didn't see it so much as a political issue as a human one.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
sorry - delete it altogether if you wish.... i guess i didn't see it so much as a political issue as a human one.
Yes, that's true, it can be seen as a more "human" issue. But by asking people to email the police department and using words like "nazi", it can create a similar reaction as a political issue would.

The thread has basically been deleted. When it's moved out of the forums, only you (the thread starter) and the moderators can see it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts