T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
man he's desparate.
A well written story though. I'd be desparate too if I was going to lose my house.

I've seen people throw money at much less worthy causes, heck, I might just buy a t-shirt because I freakin' loved that show!

I even have a season pass to the old episodes on my TiVo. Zach was the man.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mmm Kellie was my favorite..

but of course after "Show Girls" Jessie quickly became my fav..lol

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
It also had great comedic value. Man, that show was on a long time.

Sam Bobrick is the man.

If there were saved by the bell t-shirts, I'd buy one. Just for nostalgia's sake :)

In the meantime, I bought one of Desmond's tees to help out

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
I think it would be better to send him a book on financial managment.

After 15 years in regular mainstream television employment, "bad credit" means he was doing something very stupid.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
monkeylantern said:
After 15 years in regular mainstream television employment, "bad credit" means he was doing something very stupid.
Surprisingly a google search for +screech +cocaine only brings up newspages talking about D losing his house, and some other celebrity being caught for cocaine :)

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Well, starting out as a very young child actor, it's not that much of a surprise that he didn't have all types of money management knowledge during his major working years.

I'd probably do something stupid too if I was 12 years old with a lot of money and a lot of fame. I'd like to think I'd make the right decisions that young, but I doubt it.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Rodney said:
Well, starting out as a very young child actor, it's not that much of a surprise that he didn't have all types of money management knowledge during his major working years.
A good argument for why it's possibly (probably) not his fault - but Nick is still right that someone dropped the ball - either his manager or parents in setting up the proper trust fund, or him in wasting it when he turned of age (more likely the former by the sound of it... although come to think of it I agree that the "bad credit" is suspicious...).

Most child stars get swindled by their own parents, who squander the money leaving none for the person who actually earnt it. Some are more fortunate and have a good trust account setup for them, and by the time they get their money they've grown up enough to appreciate it. If that's not happening, someone, somewhere is doing something wrong.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts