T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Five years ago I moved from Ohio to Florida, sold all my screen printing equipment for the second time and kept my heat press for rhinestones, vinyl etc. I live in a 900 home 55+ community and I've dabbled in vinyl rhinestones and sublimation products like mugs, key chains, photos and more. Even though our mobile home is 1600+ SF it is not conducive to storing ink, equipment etc. So I got a new 24" vinyl cutter and kept all the sublimation and was going to use the Xpress Screen maker and start all over, but again, it is just not for a mobile home. I moved into embroidery, Bought a nice little Brother PE600 really nice but decided I needed a commercial grade 15 color which we just bought and learning it quite well. Already did the Pub logo for our community as tests/training. Since I've been out of pocket so to speak for a while and moved to Fl, I need to find Vendors for here. The Pub wants me to do hats, T-shirts, Embroidery etc. and will be a nice little venture for us. I will need a GOOD plastisol heat transfer vendor with low minimums, quick turn and great pricing of course and would be great if located within driving distance. With this said, I'm getting back in the water and need some good recommendations for the things that need screen printing and not embroidered. I'm open to suggestions. Thank You

· Registered
86 Posts
Welcome to the forums! :) We use Howard CT for all of our plastisol transfers because they have same day turn-around, but the minimum is usually around $70 which might not be great if you're only doing a few shirts

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.