T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy to be joining the crowd. Tons of good information here from what I can see. Starting up a shirt biz. My wife's the artist, has been doing stuff for other folks on the side for years, time to take it more seriously. I like meeting and talking to people, and salses. Now, it's time to learn about the markets, and make relationships. It's a new adventure!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all the nice welcomes! I joke about being an old guy - not old enough for senior discounts, too old to know who the latest celebs are on the magazines in the grocery store check-out line. We don't have a site for the shirts yet, we have one for our gallery/framing biz which has some of my wife's work on it, not the shirt stuff though (maybe a few would work....) www.sheralynbarnes.com takes you right to her artwork. We're taking a look at both hosting our own or having someone else host a shirt site - we host this one and the shopping cart (which we've removed) was sort of a headache, and the software was expensive. Some information security issues with the provider as well, which was scary. I'm guessing that the forum will help us a bunch to sort that out. Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts