T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i have an oki c5600, do i have to buy a differnet tonner to make transfers or is buying the correct transfer paper good enough?
i was looking to get into sublimation untill i relised you could use this printer to make transfers.

what is the quality like using this printer?

any help would be great
cheers alan

· Registered
241 Posts
hi i have an oki c5600, do i have to buy a differnet tonner to make transfers or is buying the correct transfer paper good enough?
i was looking to get into sublimation untill i relised you could use this printer to make transfers.

what is the quality like using this printer?

any help would be great
cheers alan

Quality is excellent with this printer and the toners that it comes with.
Very bright colors.especially compared to other laser printers.

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the quick response. so all i have to do is buy transfer paper and maybe a cutter with optical eye? what paper would you/anyone recomend? i want to print on dark and light colour t shirts and hoodies

· Registered
241 Posts
thanks for the quick response. so all i have to do is buy transfer paper and maybe a cutter with optical eye? what paper would you/anyone recomend? i want to print on dark and light colour t shirts and hoodies
Techniprint 4.0 and Laser 1 opaque both work great.

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok so i have found a supplier, can the Laser 1 opaque be cut with a vinyl cutter with optical eye? and can some white parts of the paper be used for the white parts of the print when pressing on to dark colours?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.