T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So been having issues with my OCI 711wt printer (owned it for about a year). And I attached the print of what I'm talking about. I blocked the face of someone but you can see there are like streaks on each side that shouldn't be there. Consistenly doing that too all prints. Called Oki and did all standard procedure in cleaning the printer but turns out they said it was the cyan drum. Which is strange cause i have 65% left on the cyan drum. But i noticed some lint type of material in the roller that carefully removed and when i put it back on and closed cover it had loud noises.. like gear issue or something so i turned it off. So this type of print could it be a drum issue?

i ordered the cyan drum but im worried if i put it in back in noise will happen and not sure what i can do about it as warranty passed and its only 1 year 2 month old printer.

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yeah most likely a drum issue, I could be wrong, but if you do a google image search for laser drum issues pretty much looks like what you are seeing.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah most likely a drum issue, I could be wrong, but if you do a google image search for laser drum issues pretty much looks like what you are seeing.

What about the loud noise... so the loud noise wasn't a problem.. then i took out the drum cyan and took some lint particles (very gently) and when i put it back on closed lid.. initiazation phase and bam loud screeaching gear noises ... i hope my new drum won't do that.. sound is very startling..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts