T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may be an old topic but was wondering if i can keep my cleaner carts in slots 5-8 instead of the white ink. been using more cmyk lately and just run white to keep things moving, i can see not using white for a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
This may be an old topic but was wondering if i can keep my cleaner carts in slots 5-8 instead of the white ink. been using more cmyk lately and just run white to keep things moving, i can see not using white for a couple of weeks.
As far as I know yes that's should be fine as long as your designs don't call for any white ink, we did that on our T-Jet2 when we first got it and I know the Blazer is different but I would think it would be the thing to do.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
5,719 Posts

You can use cleaning solution in the white ink slots instead of white ink. You should flush out the white lines and printhead first to make sure there is no white ink sitting there. The cleaning carts that originally came with the Blazers were sealed cartridges and not refillable. You may want to empty and wash out the white ink bulk system refillable cartridges and refill them with cleaning solution. You never want to run the risk of not having fluid in those lines which will result in damage to the print head. Or you can also purchase a separate set of refillable cartridges to use for the cleaning solution.

Harry
Equipment Zone

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks- when i'm not using the system i do just that - flush it out and keep the cleaning solution in- wasn't sure on just doing it for whites only. Thanks guys for the speedy reply!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts