T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
The deal!!! Is in stock and shipping today or are they drop shipping from the factory wich can take up to around 7 weeks!!!! I think time is money but if you can wait its just fine. I have been there on e-bay and done that...wont ever do it again unless the deal is just drop dead beautiful!!!!!

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
Hope you kissed the guy also.. So you paid $589. did that include shipping if not go back and kiss the guy again.. Oh and of course you gor a full warranty.. another kiss.. Oh why all the kisses, well I figure if I am getting (-crewed) then I like to be kissed also. Ok, now used is not bad. But for $632 which includes full warrenty and shipping and is brand new for a 15 x 15 mighty press from Coastal Business I would have felt better about the deal.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I paid $589 including shipping. It still has a 1 year factory warranty left on it and a lifetime warranty on the platen. Brand new the press is over $800 and that doesn't include shipping. This press was only used not more than 10 times, so it is pratically new.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
This press was only used not more than 10 times, so it is pratically new.
No way this press was only used ten times. Everyone on ebay says that. Why would someone buy an $800 press, keep it for two years and only use it ten times. I used my press ten times the first day I bought it...

I think you paid what the press is worth. Id rather have a 16 x 20 press over 15 x 15. Geo Knight is not the greatest brand though. Mighty press is a better brand in my opinion. I like the 16 x 20 mightpress best.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Its a good prees at a great price. As long as the press shows up as the seller says it is, then youre on top. And to anyone who doesnt like your purchase, let them send you some cash to "upgrade". Yeah I didnt think so. Have fun with it and press like the wind my son. sorry bad movie reference. :rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts