T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, So I got my press and my Printer. I have a few questions I was wondering if someone could answer for me?

1.) which ink/BIS is best for making transfers for shirts?

2.) which paper is best to use with that ink for light and dark shirts?

3.) what are the best printer settings?

4.) I also want to screen print on paper because I have a client who needs shirts a couple at a time but I want to set all his designs up on screens and pre print on the paper and heat press them on the shirts later....which paper/ink is best for this? I have some paper I bought before and only made one attempt to try it so far. I did it at 350 degrees for 5 seconds and did a hot peal...is that wrong? thanks in advance, Nick

· Registered
93 Posts
One of the major sponsors of this forum, Alpha Supply Company has multiple web sites geared to supplying information on all aspects of the imprinting business. They are friendly and extremely knowledgeable folks with thirty years experience. Read their tutorials and 99% of your questions will be answered.
Ken

· Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One of the major sponsors of this forum, Alpha Supply Company has multiple web sites geared to supplying information on all aspects of the imprinting business. They are friendly and extremely knowledgeable folks with thirty years experience. Read their tutorials and 99% of your questions will be answered.
Ken

Thanks Ken, I appreciate it...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.