T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All -
Finallly after literally months of working on the site on and off in the evenings and weekends (I still have a day job you know, someone's got to pay the bills
) I can say it is ready for review. Please take a look - I want to know the good, the bad and the ugly - all I ask is to keep it constructive and positive. Thank you for all your help. Many of you helped me when I was stuck and had nowhere to go for help. Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.
God Bless!
www.latinimpressions.com

·
Administrator
14,656 Posts
Nice! I like it. I would come up with a better header picture. Unless a palm tree has some significance?

How was working with zencart? After all is said and done, would you recommend it?

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I really like the site. Very simple, and I don't mean that in a bad way at all, and to the point. Good graphics, easy to load. The only thing I'd add would be some pictures of people wearing your gear and then get out there and market.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Looks good! Now you need to make some "latinimpressions.com" with a need design and give some away to your friends or have special offers for "ad" shirts. Maybe free ".com" shirt with regular purchase!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks everyone!! My goal is to continue to improve the site as I go along. I will start looking for people to model my shirts, that's a great suggestion and I am not extremely happy with the header - the palm tree signifies "tropical, hot, latin" stuff like that. I like the "puro latino" suggestion - thanks. I very much appreciate the suggestions to market the shirts. thank you, thank you, thank you!!:D
God Bless and wish me luck!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How was working with zencart? After all is said and done, would you recommend it?
First of all, thank you so much for your feedback. Well, I have mixed feelings about it but it may be because I am a beginner when it comes to e-commerce. With that said, I would recommend it to someone who is an experienced programmer as it is far from easy. It is free so there is no place you can call for support but they do have a forum where you can get many questions answered. Anyway, hope that helps.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I love the viva zapata (I,ve always admired that person) Just my views but I think that one would be nice on a white shirt.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I think you have a great start here witht he online site and shop, also love the Paletero Shirt. Awesome.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think you have a great start here witht he online site and shop, also love the Paletero Shirt. Awesome.
thanks!! it's pretty basic and simple now but the main ingredients are there. I hope to continue improving it as I go along. And I agree, the Paletero shirt rocks. Thanks for the feedback!

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
It's a good start. Simple and clean. Your writing style has a nice personality. I also like that you included multiple forms of contact information. That always reassures buyers.

One thing I did notice was your page titles. You need to change those. Right now most of them say Zen Cart. Each page title should identify whatever is on that page. Zen Cart shouldn't be in there at all.

It's a minor thing, but good page titles can help you rank for certain search terms. Plus it just looks a little more pulled together when your page titles properly identify your pages.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
One thing I did notice was your page titles. You need to change those. Right now most of them say Zen Cart. Each page title should identify whatever is on that page. Zen Cart shouldn't be in there at all.
Thank you for the constructive criticism. Can you give me an example of a good page title to replace Zen Cart??
Thank you!!!:D

·
Administrator
14,656 Posts
Thank you for the constructive criticism. Can you give me an example of a good page title to replace Zen Cart??
Thank you!!!:D
Other than your home page, the other pages already have titles (Log In, About Us, etc.) they just also have the Zen Cart wording too. So on those, just delete that Zen Cart wording. On your home page, you could put something like "Welcome to Latinexpressions.com"

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Other than your home page, the other pages already have titles (Log In, About Us, etc.) they just also have the Zen Cart wording too. So on those, just delete that Zen Cart wording. On your home page, you could put something like "Welcome to Latinexpressions.com"
thanks again and just so I understand, you are referring to the Zen Cart copyright information at the footer?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I think I fixed this - will you please take another look and see if that's what you meant? Thank you sooo much:p
www.latinimpressions.com

1 - 20 of 31 Posts