T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I came across this site while doing a search regarding the Durabrite inks used in Epson printers and how they work with heat transfers. I swear, it feels like I've hit the jackpot.

I'm in the process of starting my own side-business creating custom shirts, and so far I have found answers to every question I've searched for. I've got a ways to go and a bunch more searches to perform, but I just wanted to drop everyone a here a quick note saying "Hey... and thanks for all the info."

This forum alone makes me feel more comfortable about venturing into new territory... It's nice to know that I have someplace to go if I have a specific question regarding shirts and transfers.

Cheers,

Bob

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Hey Bob, welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!

and so far I have found answers to every question I've searched for. I've got a ways to go and a bunch more searches to perform, but I just wanted to drop everyone a here a quick note saying "Hey... and thanks for all the info."
1) I'm glad you found the info you're looking for and 2) thanks for searching first. It's amazing how many answers have already been posted in the few months we've been online.

oh...and 3) feel free to post any questions you have. It seems like even what some might say are the simplest questions turn out to help many others in the same situation :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts