T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.... I just thought I would sign up for this...
I own Colorful Stitches Screen printing and embroidey...
This is my website:
http://colorfulstitch.com

and im just learning about vinyl printing....so I thought this would be a good site to be a part of... If I can help anyone screen printing or embroidery... let me know.

Elsie

[email protected]

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hi and welcome. I know you didn't ask for a site review but I looked at your site and... Well why do you still have a promotion up for May and June this makes it seem like your site isn't up to date and may not still be in business. Also for some reason it is VERY wide I have to scroll left right and I have a wide screen most web pages are optimized for 790 - 800 pixels wide. Other than that your products look good (although the pics on the site are fuzzy) Good Luck with learning about vinyl printing (Unfortunatly I can't help you there) I am sure others here will be more helpful on that front. God Bless.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Search the forums under heatpress and you will find thread relating to vinyl heatpress materials. If you have any questions and you cant find the answers just start a thread of your own. This is a good place for information. Welcome to t-shirt forums...good to have another screenprinter on the boards!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts