T-Shirt Forums banner

OFFERING A ONE-YEAR LICENSE FOR A WOOCOMMERCE CUSTOM T-SHIRT DESIGNER PLUGIN FOR FREE

2K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Orion Origin 
I like the look of what you have done so far, but I'm thinking that maybe your Demo is not at the same release level as the plugin that you are currently selling? I tried out your Demo, and ran into a number of issues. I'd be happy to share the issues that I encountered. Please feel free to follow up with me via email and I'll send you the list of bugs I ran into.
Also ran into Demo issues, and would need to see demo for the backend setup as well before investing time in trying to set it up. Seems like a free offer to help you flesh out a beta version, which is really no deal at all. Can you convince me why I should switch from Lumise on Woo?

Thank you TeedUp. We will put this into consideration and work on it.
Also, about seeing the demo for the backend setup, are you very familiar with Woocommerce?
We could send a .wpress file that will allow you to duplicate our demo site on your own server.

Kindly let us know if you are interested?
I'm very familiar with Woo as a plugin user, anything that requires more technical skills and time, such as setting up another instance of Wordpress on my server or going to the database is more of a project than I am looking for right now for simple evaluation.

I would be more interested in something I could just look at with a bunch of clicks. Doesn't even have to be a live demo, but an extensive feature list/screen shots and/or video demo for both the front end and back end too.

EDIT:
It took me quite awhile to get Lumise to be minimally satisfactory, but would gladly upgrade to something better that is affordable.

Some Lumise limitations I've learned to work around or accept, but I still have a list of major peeves regarding limitations in setting up print method pricing and with "stages" (design views).

Also, needs to be more user intuitive.

But it is a lot of program for the money.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.