T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok... yet another question... a survey, if you will.

what % of the visitors to your site (your hits i suppose) do you think actually purchases one of your shirts? I'm attempting to put together a rough budget (real rough).. but would have no idea how many shirts people actually might purchase from me... i figure asking others to estimate % of visitors purchasing their shirts might be the way to go ;)

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
It depends on a huge range of factors.

As a start, I'd aim for a 3-5% conversion (which is solid), and go from there. Depending on how you market, your merchendise, and your site, it can range from 0% to 20% (or higher, if your marketing is absolutely pitch perfect)

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
monkeylantern said:
As a start, I'd aim for a 3-5% conversion (which is solid), and go from there.
I'd agree with that, but 1-2% also seems like a common enough conversion rate (even of a store turning a profit), so while I'd aim for 3-5% as a realistic goal, I wouldn't expect to get it straight off.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello,
One way of getting a higher conversion rate if your marketing online is to
use google adwords & do what is called a split test to keep testing your headlines , this will also tell you which keywords are really bringing in the customers & which are not..There is some great info out there relating to how to do this.

Dave

·
Registered
382 Posts
Yeah I think you just need to work on your marketing, your site looks great and you have a specific market, so I don't see you having a problem converting visitors to buyers. You just need to attract the right people.

·
Registered
690 Posts
onetytersx said:
according to leapfish.com your page actual worth is $8894.00 :)
Nice find. I used it for a few quick estimates on my site and got a couple of nice figures :p I think it's more for fun than anything though :eek:

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
onetytersx said:
according to leapfish.com your page actual worth is $8894.00 :)
It also claims one of my domains, which is nothing more than a holding space at the moment, non-indexed, and essentially internet widerness, is worth the same. Don't trust leapfish.com :)

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
monkeylantern said:
It also claims one of my domains, which is nothing more than a holding space at the moment, non-indexed, and essentially internet widerness, is worth the same. Don't trust leapfish.com :)
I managed to get one as low as Base value - $132 / Actual value - $2,904. But even that is absurd when you consider it's a .net (not .com) and 18 characters long...

·
Registered
21 Posts
monkeylantern said:
its just for giggles :D

·
Registered
52 Posts
Curious how many visitors you all are getting?? Not the amount of people purchasing but just general visitors to the website.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts