T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to do things on a budget and not necessarily spend big bucks to start off with. (which has become kind of difficult)
My Facebook page is slow in attracting people, and I'm not sure if the quality of the website is what is turning people away?

Home | Famous Friends

What do you think would be the best way to attract peoples attention to the brand?

Thanks

· Registered
328 Posts
Just had a look at your website. Very nice and easy to navigate. Photos are quite classy...like the logo, and the neck tag and tag on side seam look cool...BUT...I'm not overly struck on your designs. There's not much to grab people's attention. The fact that the focus is your brand name may also put people off. Might be worth trying to redesign some of your tees with more of a graphic element and have your brand name smaller. I'm far from an expert, but from what I've read and learnt, mainly on this forum to be honest, I hope this MIGHT help. Sorry dude...just my opinion.

· Registered
24 Posts
I just tool a look at your site. It looks really nice and professional until I click on the about page and its "Coming soon". I build websites and I have to tell you this is a huge no no. Especially if your trying to build a brand, I don't know anything about your company. What is the story behind Famous Friends? Who are you? Why do I want to buy your products? Also search engines will index your site with "coming soon under the link". I cant tell you how to attract people to your brand, I have no experience in that department. What I can do is tell you what needs to be in place when they do get to you. You are off to a great start with your website and designs you just jumped the gun a little bit on the website. Take 20 minutes and write an about page, you can always add to it later. I hope this helps some.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.