T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys
Could anyone please help me with my EPSON Stylus R2000, CONVERTED AND PURCHASED DTG BY SIMBITS/CHRIS
The printer is just over 6 weeks old and has been nothing but trouble since i purchased the thing, i am getting red light for chip reset basically at every print, also the prints are coming out a totally different hue and color to the image i wish to print,, i printed the same image on a few shirts last week and they came up good, so could it be the Acro Rip doing this,also icon at bottom tray for printer has disappeared and have to go to printers and devices to access printer details, can someone please give some advice as i don't know who else to ask, as chris is just ignoring emails, txts and calls and informed me last week he has went bust, he told me he sold 160 of these printers last year, and was hoping to hear from anyone on here who has one,

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Guys i realize i am a newbie to posting on here, but is there anyone out here who has same printer as me Epson R2000 DTG conversion, who could share knowledge of it and help me, as its only 6 weeks old and problem after problem, guy chris i purchased it from has basically just ignored all my emails, calls and txts,
Mailed me last week to say he was bust!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Guys i realize i am a newbie to posting on here, but is there anyone out here who has same printer as me Epson R2000 DTG conversion, who could share knowledge of it and help me, as its only 6 weeks old and problem after problem, guy chris i purchased it from has basically just ignored all my emails, calls and txts,
Mailed me last week to say he was bust!!
It doesnt matter that that you are a newbie but we cannot diagnose your problem with insufficient info so no one want to waste time.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My mistake sorry, I am having major problems with having to reset ink carts, nearly every print, when I reset them machine does headclean and carrys on, but sometimes kicks the table forward and resets, so that's basicly the job ruined, would a ciss system be a better option for this machine r2000

·
Registered
149 Posts
i have a complete R2000 printer i had got from a friend as a spare for parts. If you need a parts machine i could sell it to you for $100 plus shipping. Last time i ran a test print it printed all good after a few head cleans. It will need new carts or refillable ones to run it anymore as the carts installed are just about empty.

if you need it message me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts