T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a guy come in wanting this printed on some shirts. I only do screen printing here, but maybe DTG would be better for this? I don't have any crazy software that is able to pull apart the colors in this, I have Accurip and CorelDraw, along with Photoshop. I might just have another place print the films for me, unless someone has a better suggestion? Thank you!

Attachments

· Registered
105 Posts
Yeah, I figured that printing it DTG wouldn't look too hot on the black shirt...
It can be done and probably pretty well, but I know DTG costs a fortune per shirt. It can totally be done with screen printing, it just depends on how well it can be done on how talented you are with a squeegee :)

· Registered
105 Posts
I'm just thinking white and blue. You can halftone everything else pretty easily. Now if this is going on a left chest or something small, then yeah it needs to have spot colors all the way.

· Registered
1,624 Posts
Just do a google search on color seps in photoshop for screen printing. You will find some great video tutorials on you tube that way as well. Might as well learn it ....knowledge is power (so they say) and you won't have to sub it or future work out! good luck.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.