T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently taken over a Custom Print area of our business. We have an existing Kornit avalanche that I have inherited.
I have been using this machine for 3 weeks now. During this time we had a technician come out and replace the fixation pump and do all the preventative yearly maintenance. Everything was running "like new". Today the machine will not spray any fixative on a shirt. I can go in and manually test the pump through the ink maintenance module and it sprays just fine. However if I print a shirt no spray. or if I try the Spray All feature to the side of the print preview nothing happens. The pallet doesnt move and fixative doesnt spray.

Please help. This machine is my nightmare.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hello,

Do you check when you activate the manual pump in the menu ink system, the nanometer that indicates the pressure of the pump if it goes up to 3-4 bar.
Where are you from?

Regards
Sebastien

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did, in fact, resolve this issue. I finally was able to reach my Kornit rep who informed me that since I had ink that was over the expiration date- Kornit restricts the machine so it will not print without you buying a new bottle of ink and installing it. This is supposed to prevent people from using pirated ink.
The technician gave me a temporary override so I can print another week and hopefully use all of my ink.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.