T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished setting up my GS-24 and can't get it into READY status. I tried turning it off/on and turning off and restarting my computer, but so far nothing has helped. I've checked the OnSupport manual, nothing (which I thought was strange). I checked Rolanddg.com and didn't find anything. Checked YouTube (figured it couldn't hurt)...searched here...now I'm getting frustrated.

I don't know if this would cause issues, but during the driver installation, when you're prompted to choose your OS and Windows version (I'm using Win 10 Home with 64-bit OS) there weren't any options for Windows 10, so I chose 64bit OS and Win 8/8.1.

Oh, and BTW, when you're not overly computer literate, this isn't a breeze to set up. It took a while. First I searched for a reference to Win 10, then back and forth unzipping and loading files in folders, adding the macro to CorelDraw and finally searching for a way to get it into READY status. The instructions (and a YouTube vid) are really helpful and the only way I was able to get this far, but it took a while. Just thought I'd throw that in there.

I haven't tried it, figuring why bother if it's telling me it isn't ready. LOL Can someone please advise on what I need to do to get this thing cutting?

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just finished setting up my GS-24 and can't get it into READY status. I tried turning it off/on and turning off and restarting my computer, but so far nothing has helped. I've checked the OnSupport manual, nothing (which I thought was strange). I checked Rolanddg.com and didn't find anything. Checked YouTube (figured it couldn't hurt)...searched here...now I'm getting frustrated.

I don't know if this would cause issues, but during the driver installation, when you're prompted to choose your OS and Windows version (I'm using Win 10 Home with 64-bit OS) there weren't any options for Windows 10, so I chose 64bit OS and Win 8/8.1.

Oh, and BTW, when you're not overly computer literate, this isn't a breeze to set up. It took a while. First I searched for a reference to Win 10, then back and forth unzipping and loading files in folders, adding the macro to CorelDraw and finally searching for a way to get it into READY status. The instructions (and a YouTube vid) are really helpful and the only way I was able to get this far, but it took a while. Just thought I'd throw that in there.

I haven't tried it, figuring why bother if it's telling me it isn't ready. LOL Can someone please advise on what I need to do to get this thing cutting?

hey so Iam having the exact same issue! What YouTube video helped u fix the issue?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts