T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, my name is Tanya and I am "sort of" new. My husband was in the screen printing business over 20 years ago, so therefore I was too indirectly. We are now in the business again, and it's my turn at the helm so I will be reading all I can about the business and hopefully getting tips to run our shop successfully. Mainly tips on how to market ourselves and get the jobs. Problem is...I am really new to forums as well and trying to learn how to navigate around to find the answers to my questions is challenging me (information overload) and I have a tendency to "talk" too much so I will try to keep it short and sweet in the future.

· Registered
30 Posts
Welcome Tanya!

I too was a new member just a few months ago and this site has been an immense help. Any question you have has probably been answered in many different ways.

I got involved in this whole business through my spouse as well. It happened pretty quickly and has been a crash course so far but we are enjoying it.

This forum is pretty easy to navigate once you get the hang of it. On the left is the site navigation. I would read the FAQ first. If you are looking for specific information use the search.

Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.