T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can get my hands on wholesale/bulk sweatsuits (nylon/windbreaker material) and also 7.0 ounce t shirts?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Try Broder.com for the sweatshirts. I know they have 6.5 oz tees too. One of the warehouses is in Bakerfield and only takes a day or two to receive.
I hope that helps.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
SanMar ships to Northern CA in 1 day (They ship UPS Ground from Reno). If you order by 3pm cutoff you have it the next day. Same with TSC Apparel I think.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Does anyone know where I can buy safety vest blanks? I am in Norhern California and have a potential order and am in need of a supplier....

Thanks!

·
Registered
815 Posts
Thanks Dawit...
When I am going to be in that area I pick up from them.
Most of the time it it is cheaper to buy from SanMar when I have items shipped to me.

·
Registered
27 Posts
This is my first time hearing of SanMar, I literally live about a mile away from GS so its convenient when I want a same day pick up or to pick up a sample and what not. Now I have a question, how much could there prices be overall and what about shipping?

·
Registered
815 Posts
GS and SM are close in comparison, GS is usually a little higher than SM and they charge allot more than SM to ship.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts