T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Squirts said:
Its called capturing...
Or trapping (what I normally hear), or flooding, or blocking (capturing is a new one to me, but makes sense). Or does capturing specifically refer to overlapping an underbase (as opposed to two design elements that abut)?

I can't really think of an industry term with more synonyms off the top of my head actually :)
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.