T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I outsource all of my printing and I am considering looking at some of the local shops for some projects. My concern is how to structure a basic agreement that they will not go after my clients, use my work as examples, or otherwise tip the public off to the arrangement. We are building a pretty good client base with local sports teams and small businesses but I still do not want to get into printing in-house. The national print shops I use are killing me on shipping and production time. I think a local shop could help, but I am worried about the arrangement. Any help or example wording for the non-compete clause would be helpful.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Stix - I hate the idea, but it seems like a necessary evil sometimes. I have a seperate post on the forums looking for another solutions but I need to find somebody within a day or two ship. These 5 and 6 day ships from the west coast are killing me. Also, these large wholesale printers are horrible with customer service. I need a place I can walk into or pick up the phone and know that my order is on-time!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.