T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was discussing the problem of clogging with a friend of mine who is a chemist, and I can tell you this guy is a mad scientist genius. He told me he can come up with a solution that can retain moisture on the printhead surface so it doesn't dry up and clog. He is at his home lab (basement lol) working on it as we speak. He said by the end of this month we should know the results. If all turns out well, he will make it available for around $25.00 a bottle. I can't wait to see this. I'll keep you all posted!

· Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd be interested too
Anthony will get the product first. UPDATE: It's turning into an additive to the ink. Problems that have arrived is, it needs a constant water carrier (whatever that means) in order to stay active. I'll keep you updated on progress which seems to be quicker than was first projected. Stay tuned.

· Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
UPDATE: Almost ready to ship Clog Preventative. 8 oz. bottles Add 2 oz. to each color cartridge... Untested on white ink. I've seen broken test print lines clear up over time. Can be used as a cleaner and night prep (swab a little on printhead for overnight) Pricing is $25.00 per bottle to start with free shipping to US only. Spread the word.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.