T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently aquired my DTG from another business. When we used on location, it worked great. We packed it up and brought it home and when I got it all setup and turned on I got this NO MNT TANK message. I'm not sure what to do with it and the previous owner is not available to help me out.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Try a waste tank reset. You use the adjustment program for the epson 2200. You can find this for free on internet. Google it.

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
From Justin in our Support Department:

Remove the Maintenance Tank and reset/reseat it to make sure that it is sitting in place correctly. It should fit snugly into place. Sometimes simply removing the maintenance tank and pushing it back into place will do the trick as well.

Note:when using the Chip Re-setter it will flash slowly 5-6 times. If it FAILs to reset it will blink twice in rapid succession 5-6 times.

Harry
Equipment Zone

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
From Justin in our Support Department:

Remove the Maintenance Tank and reset/reseat it to make sure that it is sitting in place correctly. It should fit snugly into place. Sometimes simply removing the maintenance tank and pushing it back into place will do the trick as well.

Note:when using the Chip Re-setter it will flash slowly 5-6 times. If it FAILs to reset it will blink twice in rapid succession 5-6 times.

Harry
Equipment Zone
That got it. I guess when I put it in the first time I didn't get it set in right/tight enough. That cleared the error.

Now it is giving me a new challenge service req 00010001 which I see from another thread has to do with the paper feed motor being out step.

Thank you for the help.

edit: a little lube and that one is taken care of now too. Now I just need to get a new chip resetter since after resetting two of the tanks the pins stopped popping out all the way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.