T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.,

I have a epson T10 CISS, recently had problems on it. printer is not producing ink on paper, no problems on inks and tubes even clean the heads, but everytime i print no ink is being printed on the paper, printer is not detecting no problems at all. i tried cleaning it manually again. i succesfully printed 1 image but after that same problems occured again...need your help on this gusy, just need to detect the problem so i can make some actions.

Tnx.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the only light see is the green (on) light which does not show a problem, the printer moves as its printing but no ink is coming out, i got the printer 2nd hand so dont know where the CISS was installed. How do you reset the CISS?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
made all the maintenance such as nozzle check, etc., on the printer and still no ink coming out, even manually cleaned the tubes. The printer prints properly but kust no ink coming out, check on the head as well and they are ok., wierd is if i manually put ink using a syringe on the ciss cartridge itlsef it will print with ink, i really dont want to do that process everytime i print.

·
Registered
6,326 Posts
How old is the Printer. Some times you have to go through the process several times.

We've been doing head cleans for one printer several times over the last 3 or 4 days. We have all the ink printing except Magenta right now. Once it's clear will print several jobs with it. We normally print about 10 pages a day.

Thinking of buy a backup or converting my Sublimation Printer to print Pigment.

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
Use the syringe at the cartridge portion of the ciss either on top or pull the cartridge portion and draw ink from the bottom side. Also is there and air vent on the resivoir portion of the ciss or 2 plugs. If 2 plugs the smaller one needs removed.

Reactions: diong1104

·
Registered
6,326 Posts
Also is there and air vent on the resivoir portion of the ciss or 2 plugs. If 2 plugs the smaller one needs removed.
My CISS has a Filtered Air Vent for the Smaller Plugs on the CISS Reservoir.

Having a vent allows the ink to flow through. If you have the same type of vents, they may need to be removed or replaced.

Thanks for reminding us Sben.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
gut, tnx for the replies, but i think i saw the problem on the printer, no ink is flowing from the tank to the cartridge, i've clean the tube and check the tank but it was all clean. when i remove the tube from the tank ink falls out but when i return the tube no ink is flowing, how do i fix this?

Tnxs....

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
Just prime the cartridge as described above. Ink will not flow freely until you print and the cartridges must have a prime. If there is nothing in the cartridge the pumping station can't pull from the resivior.

Reactions: diong1104

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
Good to hear. There is a free program you can setup to print automatically a sheet everyday cant remember the name. There is also Harvey head cleaner a commercial app that does the same thing. This will keep your printer usally trouble free

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
Are you thinking of Autoprint from MIS Associates, Inc?
That is the one thanks for posting so others can be informed. I print way too much to worry about using it though

·
Registered
6,326 Posts
Diong, so what was the actual problem?

Since you started this post my printer stopped printing Yellow and Magenta. We did a bunch of head cleans with not resolve. Finally looked at the vent filter that comes with the CISS and it was clogged. Took them off from both the Yellow and Magenta, and they started printing.

Ordered new ones from my CISS supplier, along with the Cleaning kit.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Diong, so what was the actual problem?

Since you started this post my printer stopped printing Yellow and Magenta. We did a bunch of head cleans with not resolve. Finally looked at the vent filter that comes with the CISS and it was clogged. Took them off from both the Yellow and Magenta, and they started printing.

Ordered new ones from my CISS supplier, along with the Cleaning kit.
-------------------------------------------------------

Hi, i tried to investigate on how the ink flow and found out that the tubes has bubbles on it and ink was not flowing. Just remove the bubbles and it was ok. Of course also made some few cleaning (maintenance on the printer)

·
Registered
6,326 Posts
We used the Cleaning Solution. Put the syringe over the hole, and pulled whatever gunk was there. Then pushed in some solution, and pulled and pushed a few times.

After that we Prayed.

The Yellow still wouldn't come out. When I woke up in the morning I tried printing some film and nothing came out. That wasn't even the issue before. It was yellow. So I did a clean, and then a nozzle check. All the colors came out. It just wasn't sharp. I cleaned a few more times, and everything worked.

Prayers answered.

Finished all the transfers, and then re-printed the ones that were messed up. Will print some film tonight.

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
Just prime the cartridge as described above. Ink will not flow freely until you print and the cartridges must have a prime. If there is nothing in the cartridge the pumping station can't pull from the resivior.

I am going to say this was it as posted in post 10.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks sir SBEN 763, i did primed the cartridge to no avail. it seem its on the board level.some fuse for the printhead may have been busted it's just that i dont exactly know howto go about it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.